TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SPANJER CHEMICALS LTD, (THE COMPANY)
1. GENERAL All orders are accepted subject to the following conditions which cannot be varied except specifically in writing by the company.
2. GOVERNING LAW The contract shall be constructed according to the Law of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
3. TITLE Title of goods sold by the Company shall pass to the Customer only when the full purchase price has been paid and all cheques cleared in full.
4. RISK The risk in the materials shall pass to the Customer upon delivery, no responsibility will be accepted by us for damage, injury, loss however caused resulting from the use, storage, handling or application of the goods referred to on the reverse side.
5. PRICES All goods will be supplied at the price ruling on the day the Customer’s order is received by the Company. 6. CARRIAGE Prices quoted are normally carriage paid for delivery within mainland United Kingdom, subject to a minimum order value, 205L drums are supplied on a free loan on condition that an equivalent quantity of the same and quality are returned to our carriers. We reserve the right to charge for drums not returned.
7. PAYMENT 30 days from date of invoice. If payment terms are exceeded the Company retains the right to withhold further supply of goods and to charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 2% per annum over Bank rate.
8. DEFAULT The Company reserves the right to compensation for any legal charges incurred in the collection of overdue payments.
9. RETURNS The Company will only accept goods for return when accompanied by duly authorised uplift documentation.
10. CLAIMS It is the responsibility of the customer to check the quantity and condition of goods. Claims as to the condition will not be accepted unless made in writing to the Company within 10 days.
11. FORCE MAJEURE The acceptance of an order may be revoked (in whole or in part) or delivery dates postponed by us without liability in the vent of any contingency beyond our control which does or in our opinion is likely to prevent, hinder, delay, interrupt or interfere with the fulfilment of the order or any part of it.
12. The customer grants Spanjer or its authorised agents an irrevocable right and licence to enter customer’s premises wherever the Company’s goods are in possession for the purpose of repossession and this right and licence shall extend to goods on board the Customer’s vehicle wherever the same may be.